Location: Falls Church, VA
Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: Senior Level
Security Clearance Level: ability to obtain a Public Trust
*The clearance level stated above must be met for consideration for this specific opportunity. Unfortunately, FTC is unable to sponsor at this time.
Military Veterans and individuals with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply!
Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is seeking a talented Contract Manager with extensive government experience.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the Contract Manager, responsible for being the single authorized interface with the DHA CO, DHA COR DHA PPSM PM for the Task Order
- Responsible for management and oversight of all activities performed by contractor personnel, including subcontractors, to satisfy the requirements identified within the Task Order
- Provide management, direction, administration, quality control, and leadership of the execution of the Task Order
- Conduct meetings and provide deliverables in accordance with the Government-approved delivery schedule
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- 9+ years of relevant work experience managing Information Technology related projects
- Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific/technical discipline OR 8+ years of additional relevant work experience
- Highly Desired: prior experience working in DoD, MHS, DHA/J6, TRICARE Management Activity (TMA) projects
- Meets IAM Level III requirements per DoD 8570.01-M
- Active Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Trained as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or equivalent certification with minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience with DoD directives, Instructions and Guidance i.e. DIACAP / RMF for DoD IT (DOD 8510.01, DOD 8500.01)
- Experience managing a Federal Government IT cost-type contract for services as Cost-Plus-Award-Fee (CPAF), Firm-Fixed Price (FFP) and Time and Materials (T&M)
- 15 or more years cost analysis experience and familiarity with DoD Data Sources (e.g., cost and software data reporting, and Earned Value Management (EVM))
- Experience working with the following software products: Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft® Office Suite, i.e. Word/Excel/Power Point/Outlook/Access/MS® Project, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Visio and Remedy
- Must be able to work under pressure, coordinate multiple assignments at once, and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and proactively with minimal direction from supervisors or clients
- High attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to listen carefully and speak clearly on the telephone
- Expert-level command of the English language
U.S Citizenship is required for this specific opportunity and all selected applicants will be subject to a government security investigation. This includes but not limited to; meeting the eligibility requirements for access to classified information and the ability to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to; criminal history, employment verification, education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.