Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is in search of a talented Operations Research Systems Analyst with extensive Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) experience.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities Description:
- Conduct assessments to determine effectiveness of operations and application of capabilities
- Apply advanced quantitative-grounded application techniques (e.g., probability and statistics, optimization, etc.) to solve complex problems
- Conduct modeling and simulation
- Develop, administer and analyze surveys
- Identify, develop, and analyze measures and metrics
- Identify, visualize, and analyze data from a variety of sources using industry leading BI Applications
- Support course of action analyses and operations planning
Background – Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor or master's degree with 4-6 years of relevant subject matter experience, or, specialized training & 4-8 years' subject matter experience, or, equivalent intelligence/academic experience
- Provides comprehensive and completed products that may require multiple minor revisions and/or editing
- TS/SCI with CI Poly
- 2+ years experience developing, formulating, and solving optimization problems.
- Experience in any of the following programming languages: Python, R, MATLAB, Java, C++, et al.
- Experience using an optimization solver, such as CPLEX, Gurobi, or LP_Solve.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to prioritize and execute workload to meet requirements and deadlines.
- Experience developing written and visual communications that are clear, concise, and suited to the audience.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
- Capable of breaking down complex issues into simplified problem statements and laying out objective approaches to identify and compare the merits of competing solutions.
- Asset scheduling problems
- Mixed integer programming
- Network flow problems
- Preference for experience working with PyCharm, git, BitBucket, Jira, and Confluence
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to
obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background
investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug
testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.