Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is in search of a talented Industrial-Organizational Psychologists with extensive Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) experience.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities Description:
- Apply principles of psychology to human resources, administration, management, sales, and marketing problems
- Activities may include assisting policy planning; employee testing and selection, training and development; and organizational development and analysis
- Work with management to organize the work setting to improve worker productivity
- Analyze data, using statistical methods and applications, in order to evaluate the outcomes and effectiveness of workplace programs
- Advise management concerning personnel, managerial, and marketing policies and practices and their potential effects on organizational effectiveness and efficiency
- Write reports on research findings and implications in order to contribute to general knowledge and to suggest potential changes in organizational functioning
Background – Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor or master's degree with 8+ years of subject matter experience, or, specialized training & 10+ years' experience, or, equivalent intelligence/academic experience
- TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Credentialed subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field
- Provides thorough and completed products that may require multiple minor revisions and/or editing
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to
obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background
investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug
testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.