Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is in search of talented General Clerks.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Scanning, indexing, data extraction, and transmission of images and data via secure web connection
- Support the various document processing steps, including, but not limited to, preparing documents for scanning, scanning the documents, and reviewing the optical character recognition process for accuracy
- Operate scanning and data entry devices to support the indexing and electronic capture of paper-based claim documents into electronic format
- Perform a variety of document conversion tasks, and work under the general supervision of a supervisor
Required Minimum Qualification
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2–5 years of experience in the field or related area
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the document management field
- High key strokes per hour
- Computer skills
- Capability of frequently lifting 35-poundboxes
- Work well with co-workers and managers
- Able to monitor email account daily
- Able to work at computers for long periods of time
- Able to stand, walk, complete simple hand grasps, reach with hands and arms, sit, talk, and hear
- Repetitive motion is required
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.