Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is in search of a talented Statistician/Mathematician with extensive Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) experience.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities Description:
- Develops and applies fundamental mathematics, mathematical or statistical theory to collect, organize, interpret and summarize numerical data to generate usable information to solve a wide range of intelligence problems
- Applies mathematical theories and statistical methods to solve practical problems
- Develops mathematical or statistical models of phenomena for analysis or computational simulation
- Designs complex metrics-projects that apply valid scientific techniques and utilize information obtained from baselines or historical data to structure analyses. Plans and performs data collection for projects, determining types/sizes of sample groups and prepares data for processing by organizing information and checking for inaccuracies
- Processes large amounts of data for statistical modeling and graphic analysis (metrics). Develops computer code to automate the collecting and processing of data. Produces results of analyses in graphs, charts, tables, and metrics
- Prepares products to describe and document findings and activities
- Specialize in fields such as bio-statistics, agricultural statistics, business statistics, or economic statistics. Includes mathematical and survey statisticians
Background – Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor or master's degree with 8+ years of subject matter experience, or, specialized training & 10+ years' experience, or, equivalent intelligence/academic experience. Credentialed subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field
- TS/SCI with CI Poly
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to
obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background
investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug
testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.