Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is in search of a talented Social Science Methodologist with extensive Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) experience.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities Description:
- Supports the development and application of analytic methodologies that draw on social science disciplines, theories, and methods, including political science, international relations, comparative politics, economics, and sociology
- Applies game theoretical, statistical, or agent-based models to analytic questions and facilitates their use by analysts
- Deconstructs key questions to suggest appropriate methodologies, and identifies and exploits relevant data sources
- Evaluates a wide range of existing methods, models, and algorithms to identify appropriate analytic applications, or, conversely, identifies analytic use cases to pilot new methods
- Develops strategies to integrate formal or empirical methodologies into traditional or qualitative analysis
- Develops tradecraft guidance and recommendations to ensure that methodologies comply with analytic tradecraft standards
Background – Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor or master's degree with 8+ years of subject matter experience, or, specialized training & 10+ years' experience, or, equivalent intelligence/academic experience. Credentialed subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field
- TS/SCI with CI Poly
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to
obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background
investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug
testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.