Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is in search of a talented Cloud Infrastructure Engineer with extensive Defense Health Agency (DHA) experience.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support for application hosting decisions.
- Assist in the development of patterns and practices.
- Provision, configure and administrate Cloud services for the enterprise aligned with best practices.
- Transition planning and implementing systems and applications to the AWS Cloud.
- Draft roadmap of actions and requirements to get to a mature enterprise hybrid cloud model.
- Define and establish baseline and future cloud architecture based on business needs.
- Perform Scrum Master duties and provide status reporting of team activities.
- Gather and document project requirements.
- Participate in meetings and generate appropriate project status updates.
- Maintain timely status inputs and corrections for accurate reporting.
- Track and document project change plans.
Required Minimum Qualification
- BS and 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in AWS cloud engineering.
- DHS Suitability Clearance
- Experience in designing and developing enterprise cloud solutions.
- Experience in implementing application migrations to cloud providers.
- Experience in hybrid architecture design.
- Experience in identifying business needs.
- Understands Federal government security and compliance requirements (FISMA, FIPS Pub 199, NIST SP 800-37).
- Understands basics of project management.
- Well-developed interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Proven experience in solution development life cycle methods, tools and techniques, using Agile principles preferred.
- Strong leadership, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Superior written communication and presentation skills.
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.