Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is seeking a talented Senior Program Managers with extensive Defense Health Agency (DHA) experience.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring the creation of project artifacts to included but not limited to the Project Plan, Project Scope Statement, Work Breakdown Structure, Schedule, Communication Plan, Quality Plan, Resource Plan, and Risk Management Plan
- Ensure all project deliverables are archived per contractual requirements
- Collaborates with DHA staff, developers, architects, subject matter experts, and other IT team members to establish the technical vision and analyze product tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Using Agile and other methodologies, ensures comprehensive requirements are identified via workshops, surveys, document reviews, interviews, site visits, task and workflow analysis.
- Oversees assigned project staff in developing clear, traceable functional and system requirements generated from best practice requirement-gathering techniques
- Effectively manages project communications and ensures a common understanding by setting expectations in accordance with the Project Plan, in order to align the stakeholders and team members
- Actively executes the Project Plan including managing project scope, completion of tasks, anticipating and managing project risks and ensuring a quality product is delivered to the customer's satisfaction on time and within budget
- Working with project planning staff, tracks progress of the project schedule, scope and resources (including budget), initiates corrective actions if needed and regularly communicate status to project stakeholders
- Works under tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Performs other project management duties as necessary and assigned
Required Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor degree or higher
- DHS Suitability Clearance
- PMP certification
- Demonstrated expertise with MS Project
- Microsoft Office 2010 products including Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
- Experience using other scheduling tools such as JIRA is a plus
- 7+ years of project management experience in government environments
- Demonstrated knowledge of risk management and quality assurance standards and methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices for project management, software engineering and business processes, such as: PMIs PMBOK Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3), Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) and Agile/Scrum
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.