Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is seeking a Credentialing administrator to provide centralized credentialing and privileging services and support to the Army National Guard (ARNG) Office of the Chief Surgeon (CSG) with initial entry credentialing, maintenance of credentialing and privileging, and support the Centralized Credentials Privileging Board’s review of completed credentials and privileging files.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Individual will review applications for completion, verification of state licensure, collecting information contained in the national physician data bank, collecting information from the Health Care Integrity and Protection Databank, collection of information from State Licensing activities well as their State Emergency System for Advance Registration of Volunteer Health Professionals
- Implementing ARNG-CSG policies and standards to ensure that credentialing operations are in compliance
- Working with applicants and ARNG-CSG staff to support and enhance credentialing functions.
- Completing verifications and ensuring that the organization and staff are in accordance with ARNG-CSG directives and industry trends and standard credentialing procedures.
- Compiling all documents and building credential review files for review by the Centralized Credentials Privileging Board and documenting results
- Generating and mailing notification letters of credentialing results to applicants and/or responding to questions from applicants regarding status of credentialing.
- Entering data in the CCQAS as directed
- Associate’s Degree in a Healthcare, Quality Assurance, or related field and 3 years of experience, including experience with medical credentialing. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of the degree
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization skills and ability to be detail-oriented and accurate in work produced
- Skills with MS Office, i.e. Word, Excel, and/or PowerPoint
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Experience in the DOD credentials process
- Experience with CCQAS
- Leadership experience/ability/aptitude
- Certification from National Association of Medical Staff Services (NAMSS) as a Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS)
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation to include but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug, testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information. Favor TechConsulting is an E-Verify Participant.