Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is in search of a talented SQL Developer with extensive Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) experience.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Develop high volume, highly scalable server-side features utilizing Windows Server, SQL server, IIS, .NET, and C#
- Develop highly reliable distributed server systems
- Tune real-time server systems for reliability and performance
- Develop and tune high performance database systems
- Understand and maintain low level network protocols to communicate with clients
- Work with the game project team to integrate networking technology into game projects, identify extensions to that technology, and create those improvements.
- Work with external vendors to develop solutions
Required Minimum Qualification
- B.S. Computer Sciences or related field
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise level applications with C# and/or C++
- Experience with .NET, IIS, and SQL server
- Good "can do" attitude with a service oriented personality.
- Direct experience coding networking systems and solving networking problems
- Being versatile and regularly proving a readiness to tackle new challenges
- Experience using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience using PowerShell or similar scripting languages
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.