Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is in search of a talented Junior Business Analyst.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Create and design specifications as requested by sales and account management unit.
- Liaise with consultants and managers to document business processes effectively
- Ensure that various appropriate infrastructure elements, including documents, periodicals, manuals, policy documents, etc are kept up to date and are available
- Create and develop functional requirements of systems to improve quality, performances, external interfaces, and constraints
- Carry out analysis of requirements by checking for derived requirements that are logical to customers’ requests
- Outline requirement specifications with the use of standard templates for both used cases and detailed software
- Manage requirements and ensure they are stored in automated systems
- Record, manipulate, and make reports on requirements stored in the rational tool suite.
- Supervise requirements traceability information and record requirements status in the course of the project
- Monitor changes to baseline requirements with the use of effective application of change control processes and tools
- Make contributions in the development of Test Plans and Test Scripts, and also perform test execution as required
Required Minimum Qualification
- Associate’s Degree
- Experienced with Rational
- Working experience with Community Care
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (ability to create spreadsheets, manipulate/sort/filter/format data in spreadsheets)
- Comfort with Windows environment and ability to quickly learn proprietary technology applications
- Strong organizational skills to manage significant case load within short time-frames for completion of cases
- Detail-oriented to ensure quality
- Ability to multi-task in a high pressure, fast-pasted environment
- Ability to efficiently manage conflicting priorities
- Highly analytical thinking
- Excellent research and writing skills
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.