Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is in search of a talented Automation Tester with extensive Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) experience.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement automated test tools and strategies.
- Design, implement, and conduct test and evaluation procedures to ensure system requirements are met
- Develop, maintain, and upgrade automated test scripts and architectures for application products
- Write, implement, and report status for system test cases for testing
- Analyze test cases and provide regular progress reports
- Direct and/or participate in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design, and test tools selection
- Design, plan, create, execute, and provide test reports
- Review government test plans and test reports for technical competence, effectiveness, and compliance with standards
- Observe and evaluate the execution of customer acceptance test activities
- Perform integration activities involving developed application software
- Identify and document problems and issues, providing specific guidance on root-cause and remediation
- Analyze the requirements for each test event and assist in scheduling of test assets
- Support the presentation and formal review or audit of test results, providing briefing and decision supporting material
- Maintain and provide controls for multiple test software and hardware baselines
Required Minimum Qualification
- BS in Business or Computer Science or similar degree
- 8-10 years of testing experience
- Experience in the coordination and execution of test events in accordance with approved test plans, procedures and scripts
- Knowledge and skills to ensure that test environments are set up accurately
- Ability to create test reports
- Ability to test IT hardware, software, systems and networks
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.