Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is in search of a talented Systems Engineer with extensive Intelligence Community experience.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide overall system engineering expertise in the architecture, design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, network design and/or implementation, or testing for the program
- Analyze user requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architecture to develop system requirements specifications
- Develop detailed system architecture and system design documentation
- Guide system development and implementation through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
- Develop system configuration documentation, including detailed designs for capacity planning, security systems, and disaster recovery
Required Minimum Qualification
- TS/SCI w/ poly level clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 2+ years experience in a full life cycle systems engineering role including architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation
- 1 year experience supporting NSA, CIA, DIA, NGA, and/or NRO.
- Experience in the following: Solaris and Linux; Solaris, Linux and Windows utilities and techniques to diagnose and correct performance bottlenecks
- Significant experience in the following: designing complex collection systems; integrating systems using multiple operating systems; performing trade-off studies; and/or systems performance analysis
- Proficient scripting skills in PowerShell
- Knowledge of NetApp, NetApp Operations Manager, Cisco VMWare Vsphere, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft SCOM, Tivoli, NetApp SnapMirror, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft VBScript, Microsoft PowerShell, Maxim, and Microsoft SQL Server
- Working knowledge of Scrum/Agile, project planning and execution
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.