Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is in search of a talented Quality Assurance Manager with extensive Intelligence Community experience.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Mentor members of QA team to ensure the quality of their deliverables by assisting them on test planning, removal of roadblocks, and technical investigation/implementation of automation
- Suggest and pursue process improvements that reduce the incidence of defects
- Coordinate activities with scrum teams to meet project delivery timelines and to allocate test engineers across teams
- Create and execute test plans and test cases for product releases and product enhancements
- Evaluate key business and technical requirements and assess whether they are properly implemented
- Investigate failed tests and report issues in bug tracking system as appropriate
- Own test environments and production deployments
- Provide functional management to direct reports
- Develop and drive a high-level QA strategy, as well as take a hands-on approach to implementing that strategy
- Document all testing results in conjunction with test plans
- Communicate critical issues and status updates in a timely manner
- Provide coaching and guidance to the Quality Assurance Team on “best practices”
- Participate in daily scrums
- Manage processes for moving applications from test to production environments
- Develop and implement processes to manage the deployment of code to new clients
Required Minimum Qualification
- TS/SCI w/ poly level clearance
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Information Technology, Computer Science, Or Engineering or a related field of equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software quality assurance experience, to include a minimum of 2 years in a Management/Leadership role
- Experience using QA tools, packages, and methodologies during this time frame.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment (scrum preferred) including design, testing, deployment, maintenance of test scripts and documentation activities
- Experience with cloud based platform testing, server-side testing and browser testing
- Working knowledge of Scrum/Agile, project planning and execution
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.