Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is in search of a talented Scrum Master.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Manages one or more functional areas of information system solutions development and technical support, including personal computer/client server support, systems programming, applications design and development, database design and administration, information security, telecommunications and network support and administration
- Manage deployment staff and review/evaluate individual performance
- Coordinate with staff to prepare for deployments and schedule maintenance/refreshes
- Effectively communicate with GOV POC on deployment activities and support required to successfully complete deployment
Required Minimum Qualification
- Bachelors degree (in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
- 7 years of experience as a project or team lead
- 7 years of experience in systems integration, architecture, and implementation activities
- Proficiency with MS Project, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Ability to identify deployment risks through multiple surveillance
- Ability to run and manage project meetings and motivate customers and internal resources to complete tasks on schedule
- CISSP, CISM, Security +, CAPM, or PMP certification
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.