Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is seeking a talented Senior Oracle Engineer with extensive Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Build distributed, scalable, and reliable data pipelines that ingest and process data at scale and in real-time
- Collaborate with other teams to design and develop and deploy data tools that support both operations and product use cases
- Own product features from the development phase through to production deployment
- Troubleshoot data issues, deep dive into root cause analysis, recommend, test and implement solutions
- Develop and document technical requirements and solutions
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Troubleshoot issues making recommendations and delivering on those recommendations
Required Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area
- Demonstrated expertise with CMS XLC Lifecycle
- 8 years software development experience
- 5 years of active SQL development, Performance tuning, Data Modeling and design preferably in Oracle.
- 1-2 Year Experience on Cloud computing, AWS preferable.
- Good analytical and programming experience with Java, Oracle, SQL
- Flair for data, schema, data model, how to bring efficiency in big data related life cycle
- Proficiency with agile or lean development practices
- Strong object-oriented design and analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillsExcellent analytical and organization skills
- An ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to
obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background
investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug
testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.