Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is seeking a talented Financial Analyst with extensive Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) experience.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Analyze financial data by collecting, monitoring and creating financial
- Improve financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management
- Assist with annual and quarterly forecasting
- Participates in special projects as required
Required Minimum Qualification
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience
- 2-5 years of related finance or business analysis experience is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Accounts payable and financial reconciliation experience preferred
- Knowledge of FFP and T&M contracts
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Excel, Sharepoint and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to
obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background
investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug
testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.