Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is seeking a talented Configuration Manager with extensive Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) experience.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and maintain configuration management activities related to identification, control, audit and status accounting for software and documentation for systems
- Responsible for supporting software version control, builds and releases utilizing configuration management tool such as KONFIG, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Sharepoint, or Serena Version Manager
- Maintain the Configuration Management Plan (CMP) for assigned projects
- Establish and maintain procedures to implement and process engineering documents for all assigned projects to ensure compliance with policies and scheduling requirements
- Review and analyze change request and coordinate changes with engineering and quality assurance to ensure compliance with customer requirements
- Track and maintain the software change request log
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of change control processes, including the conduct of Configuration Control Boards and maintain related version and revision controls to documents and software
- Create software builds for release
- Maintain status accounting records for assigned projects
- Direct and conduct CM audits and reviews
- Serve as the focal point for control, storage, retrieval, processing and delivery of customer data
Required Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience required
- Experience with standard software CM processes and procedures
- Strong background and experience in CM tools.
- Experience with CMMI level 3 or higher processes and procedures
- Understanding of software sustainment methodologies, concepts and software development environments
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint application
- Excellent communication skills, team player
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.