Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is in search of a talented Integration Engineer.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Strong technical capability and interpersonal skills with ability to adapt to the audience: developers, technical team, business team, field support, and customers
- Ability to grasp technical concepts at both a high and detailed level. To conceptualize issue or approach when processing new information or troubleshooting
- Ability to lead and coordinate complex topics and deliverables across many functional areas.
- Ability to multitask and shift focus across multiple projects with changing deadlines and priorities
- Working knowledge of configuration for mobile devices (iOS, Android), networks, cloud environment, web servers, Protocols (SNMP, HTTP), latest Windows OSs, APIs, integration with backend systems
- Comprehend and communicate solution workflows and interactions with integrated systems (including 3rd party software)
- Maintain a system focus with awareness to the customer requirements and environment.
- Validation of customer problem/ QA of any software changes to address customer problems.
- Translate Solution Goals and Specifications into System Validation Requirements
- Develop end-to-end solution workflow test cases based on software and solution goals. Contribute to failure mode analysis activities
- Final approval and handoff of software and documentation to customer and support chain
Required Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, or a closely related Engineering or IT discipline
- Alternatively: AAS in a technology discipline or BS/BA in non-technical discipline; with a minimum 10 years technical experience
- PMP certification or architecture experience
- Familiarity with IT architectures including cloud computing and virtualization
- Experience collaborating with diverse stakeholders to drive forward progress
- Ability to adapt in response to shifts in customer priorities
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.