Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is in search of a talented Senior Database Architect.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Assists applications development staff and users on database solutions to business problems, data architectures, database management system facilities and capabilities, and the operation and tuning of databases
- Implements and maintains databases with respect to access methods, access time, batch processes, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation, and statistical methods
- Includes maintenance of database dictionaries, and integration of systems through database design and implementation
- Maintains database dictionaries and documents JCL, shell scripts and batch processes
- Insures that documentation is complete and up-to-date
- Develops and applies procedures for periodic database backup
- As the Database Architect you will administer database organizations, standards, controls, procedures, and documentation for Image Process Framework (IPF), Enterprise Exploitation Workflow (EWW), Report Exploitation Management Requirements (REMS), and National Exploitation Directive List (NEDL)
- Provides technical consulting in the definition, design, and creation of a database environment
Required Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor&s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and six years of related experience.
- An additional four years of relevant technical experience may be substituted for the Bachelor&s Degree.
- Senior database administrators shall have all applicable operating systems and database certifications required for the server and storage hardware they are working on
- Experience developing SQL objects with C# in a net environment using select, insert, update and delete statements, ANSI joins, triggers, indexes, SQLCMD mode, etc.
- C# .NET or similar experience dealing with Windows background services, console applications, ADO.NET, LINQ, XAML, etc.
- Experience with .NET Development, C#, and SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience with Integrated AngularJD Development
- Understanding of of DRA/CA
- Jasper Soft iReport Designer, Weblogic based application using SQL Server as the data repository, SQL Management Studio
- Proven T-SQLor PL/SQL capabilities
- Experience using data modeling tools such as ERwin
- Experience with service desk support monitoring, and management tools (i.e., Siebel, E-requestor, Altiris, etc.)
- Experience with DODIIS desktop operating systems Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Strong instruction and communications skills.
- Certified DoD 8570 Level I IAT
- Desired Qualifications
- ITIL V3 Fundamentals trained.
- MS Certified SQL Developer
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.