Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC), is seeking a Business Development/Capture Manager with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) experience to manage the transition from opportunity discovery through capture tracking to the proposal process where the opportunity is closed, including identifying the resources needed to pursue a business opportunity; collaborating on bid strategies, pricing, teaming, and proposal strategies.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply
Location: Tysons Corner (Vienna), VA
- Work with the Business Development Management Team to manage the internal and external capture project efforts
- Serve as primary point of contact between the proposal documentation team and the solution team
- Monitor, review, and direct proposal progress from a top management perspective
- Develop capture and proposal strategies and shaping analysis and implementation
- Review the inquiry documents for special requirements.
- Distribute inquiry documents to others involved in the proposal and estimate preparation as required.
- Obtain assistance from other departments (Deliveries, Contract Administration, etc.) as required to prepare the proposal.
- Primary responsibility for preparation/review of the proposal write-ups.
- Prepare initial assessment of the technical, financial, schedule or any other unusual risks associated with a proposal.
- Clearly define the Scope of Work and Services offered to the Customer and identify any clarifications or exceptions to the Customer’s inquiry.
- Maintain knowledge of approved company vendors, estimating methods as well as project execution procedures.
- Coordinate/manage all proposal activities
- 8+ years of proposal experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft product suite, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and advanced Excel skills
- Ability to function in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Capacity to handle multiple objectives and workflows
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communicating and interacting effectively with senior levels of internal and external organizations
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Understanding and experience in federal policies specifically Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is highly preferable
- Software development lifecycle development and/or Health Domain experience is a plus
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation to include but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug, testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.