Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is in search of a talented Program Support Specialist.
Military Veterans are encouraged to Apply
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
Required Minimum Qualification
- BS in Business or Computer Science or similar degree
- 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- TS/SCI clearance with a Poly
- Process oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.