Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is in search of a talented System Architect with extensive Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) experience.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities Description:
- Identify, gather, and provide Program Objective Memorandum (POM)-initiated and high-level business requirements and decompose into functional requirements and user stories for Joint Medical Logistics Functional Development Center (JMLFDC) development
- Assist in converting business process reengineering opportunities into capability initiatives that can be introduced into the Military Health System (MHS) functional prioritization process
- Ensure Defense Medical Logistics (DML) enterprise high-level functional requirement documents are developed and documented in accordance with Defense Health Agency (DHA) standards and processes
- Work with DLA and DHA architects, decompose architectural artifacts to document functional requirements and certify requirements through Service SME’s
- Prepare and brief senior military leadership on the status of DHA medical logistics systems on Business Requirements, POM resource requirements, budgeted resources, sustainment requirements and resources, and returns on investment (ROI)
- Other duties as assigned
Background – Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor or master's degree with 3 years of relevant subject matter experience, or, specialized training & 5-7 years' subject matter experience, or, equivalent intelligence/academic experience
- TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Experience and understand the relationship between applications, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience in creating a network architecture that takes all factors of a network into consideration such as functional requirements, technical considerations, business processes and end users
- Experience in creating a wide variety of IT system architectures that are beneficial and can be implemented
- Experience in total system design including networks
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to
obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background
investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug
testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.