Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is in search of a talented Data Scientist with extensive Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) experience.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities Description:
- Employs mathematics, statics, information science, artificial intelligence, machine learning, network science, probability modeling, data mining, data engineering, data warehousing, data compression, data protection, and/or other scientific techniques to correlate complex, technical findings into graphical, written, visual and verbal narrative products on trends of existing intelligence data to leverage other IC data sources
- Develops and utilizes machine learning and data mining algorithms, including, but not limited to prediction algorithms based on open source capabilities
- Integrates or codes algorithms to support Government intelligence search and discovery missions
- Makes best practice recommendations on managing data within hardware, software, storage, and bandwidth constraints
- Employs data science techniques to support predictive analysis, social media and crowd-source data analytics, war gaming, and strategy development
- Employs exploratory analysis and rapid iteration techniques of large volumes of data to quickly derive intelligence. Prepares products to describe and document findings and activities
Background – Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor or master's degree with 4-6 years of relevant subject matter experience, or, specialized training & 4-8 years' subject matter experience, or, equivalent intelligence/academic experience
- TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Experience working on complex data/database projects as a data analyst, data architect, data scientist or database engineer
- Highly efficient in producing and reporting timely and accurate analyses at the appropriate level of detail to enable business decisions
- Expertly adept in supporting the client with comprehending the context of its program data by extracting qualitative and quantitative relationships, including patterns and trends from large amounts of data and providing analytic support to help inform policy, rational decision making, and resource allocation
- Effectively provide support for IT Strategic implementation, coordination of project management and communications support efforts across a matrixed organization
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to
obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background
investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug
testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.