Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is in search of a talented Technical Editor with extensive Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) experience.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities Description:
- Provides editorial support of publications and products. Ensures all products comply with final publication, production, and classification standards as provided by the Directorate for Intelligence (DI), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), and Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI)
- Able to document an understanding of accepted office business practices, organizational workflows, formatting and style standards relevant to support the U.S. Government intelligence production process
- Assess the effectiveness of existing editorial processes and how they relate to the overall production and product release procedures
Background – Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor or master's degree with 3 years of relevant subject matter experience, or, specialized training & 5-7 years' subject matter experience, or, equivalent intelligence/academic experience
- TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Possesses intelligence experience which prepares the individual to a technical level of understanding of subject matter to ensure finished products convey intended messages clearly, accurately, and succinctly
- Excellent communication skills that enable the individual to negotiate changes with authors and leadership to ensure full coordination and accuracy throughout the production process
- Possesses knowledge and mastery of electronic/web design and publishing with competency in prevalent electronic/web computer applications, such as SharePoint
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to
obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background
investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug
testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.