Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is in search of a talented Web Content Specialist.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Works with project managers, subject matter experts, web design specialists, technical writers and others to integrate content/media resources in conformance with security requirements to achieve coherency and to maximize presentation impact in an effective manner
- Interprets site design concepts and executes specifications in designing sites
- Integrates content/media resources to present client information in an effective manner
- Assist with providing guidance and outreach to the Acquisition and Grants Office customers
- Aid the client with putting together newsletter and other written communication as required
- Organizes content to achieve coherency and to maximize presentation impact
- Interprets security requirements and applies them to specifications
- Coordinates design specifications with developer staff
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree + 4 years’ experience (If no degree – 8 years’ experience).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with technical writing
- Experience with HTML
- Understanding of web standards for 508 accessibility
- Ability to use Adobe Acrobat to convert documents into accessible (508 compliant) PDFs
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.