Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is in search of a talented Mumps Developers.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Participate in design and coding activities with other staff members
- Develop information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, and diagrams, amongst other visuals
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures
Required Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or an equivalent
- 5 years related experience and/or training
- 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Vista Maintenance with a wide variety of Clinical and Management Systems Packages
- Ability to modify complex code solutions to add new functionality to OSHERA Vista code
- Experience in developing code, designing, testing, debugging and documenting software using Mumps programming language
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to
obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background
investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug
testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.